If you do not find a current position that matches your experience, please fill out our Job Agent profile. If we post a position matching your skills you will be notified immediately via email.
Careers at Broward Health North
As an integral part of our growing community, our leading hospital has provided cutting-edge care since 1961. Today, our 409-bed facility is one of only two designated trauma units serving northern Broward County. We’re proud of the services we provide in South Florida and the national recognition we have earned from HealthGrades®, the leading independent healthcare ratings organization.
- Top 5% in the nation for stroke care
- Five-star rated for quality stroke care
- Five-star rated for treatment of heart attack
We set high-standards and strive to elevate the quality of our care. That’s why we’re proud when our hard work garners elite recognition. For example, our Neurological Institute is the first in the nation to attain Joint Commission certification for Alzheimer’s disease. We’re also one of only three hospitals in the state to earn national certification for hip and knee replacement by the Joint Commission. And our Neuro-Medical ICU received the Beacon Award, a top honor granted to only 16 units nationwide. In addition to our growing list of award-winning services, you’ll have access to leading technologies here.
Technology at Broward Health North
We look forward to achieving even better outcomes by continuing to hire the brightest talent and utilizing groundbreaking technologies:
- CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery System — the only one of its kind in Broward County
- Varian Trilogy and the Varian IX Image Guided Radiation Therapy Systems
- Still River Systems Monarch-250 Proton Beam Radiotherapy System — providing the most advanced form of radiation treatment available in 2011 in limited U.S. locations
The Culture at Broward Health North
We’re committed to equipping our team with the latest advancements and resources available, and creating a stimulating culture of innovation, inspiration and respect at every level. If you’re looking for a high-performance career, where pushing boundaries is encouraged and leaders work together, then we invite you to join us today.
- Adult Level II Trauma Center
- Comprehensive Cancer Center affiliated with H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute: the only affiliation in Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe counties
- Neurological Institute: Quality care delivered by seven of the country’s 1500 elite Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurses
- Designated a United Health Premium Surgical Spine Specialty Center
- Only hospital south of Gainesville offering new Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery and HANA table
- Joint Commission Accredited Primary Stroke Center
Medicaid Eligiblity Specialist-Patient Access-80 Hours-11am-7:30p-Req.17443 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) REGISTERED NURSE/ ER / FT/ 7P-7A (Pompano Beach, FL) REGISTERED NURSE- ED (Full-Time) 7p-7:30a (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Environmental Tech I - POOL (16684) - days (Coral Springs, FL) MEDICAL ASSISTANT II (POOL) - WESTON URGENT CARE CENTER (Weston, FL) AMBULATORY BUSINESS SPECIALIST (POOL) - CORA E. BRAYNON HEALTH CENTER (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Keep In Touch
Please share your contact information with us so we can keep in touch.